Sunday, October 27, 2013
Top Ten Reasons Zombies Make Great Friends
It's been a while since I've done a Top Ten List, but here's one I've been hanging onto for Halloween. Though it's advisable not to kiss these friends, even on the cheek, here are the Top Ten Reasons Zombies Make Great Friends:
10. No pesky appointments getting in the way of hanging out. They're always available.
9. Not worried about outward appearances.
8. Other than a few interrupting grunts, they make great listeners.
7. And they never bore you with their problems (remember this is about them being good friends, not you).
6. They don't expect presents during the holidays.
5. Matter of fact, they have no expenses. Talk about never having to pick up a tab.
4. You can always blame bad smells on them.
3. You no longer need a security system.
2. They're not usually name droppers even though they've more than likely starred in some horror movies and possibly have been highlighted on The Walking Dead.
1. They'll never send you annoying memes on social networks.
Happy Reading and Writing!